Monday, March 10, 2008

Marched

Well, another month sneaks by, and yet a peep out of me! So what's the latest? Hmm...how about THIS:



OMG your eyes! Surprise! Yup, I cut head apart. Too bad, gotta wait some 6 months or so to get it back. ;)

What else...so far so good in college land. So far I have grades of the first "parcial" (Period? there's 4 of them in a semester) for 3 subjects:

Art History: 3.5
Design History: 4.1
Design Theory: 4.2

That's out of 5. Design Theory I almost nailed perfectly, if it wasn't for a little report I screwed up and should of handed in properly the first time 'round. Fortunately the professor let us (it was a team job) hand it later, but it lower our perfect 5 for that project. If you haven't seen my project, check it here. All that remains are my math (next quiz is this Thursday, then we combine the notes from the last and get the grade), Competetive Communication (Final project done, grades expected soon), and Expression workshop (No clue 'bout this one). So I think I'm doing pretty good overall, with those lower notes in classes I expected to not do so well in anyway. You need a 3.2 to pass, so I'm in the clear for now!

Now for more important things, I got and finished the short and sweet Apollo Justice: Attorney at Law. Capcom sure knows how to make some good story, these games keep me hooked until I finish them. Unfortunately it seems this one was a bit shorter than the Phoenix Wright games, with only 4 cases to enjoy. Oh well.

Yesterday Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out, and if you have a Wii you will have to buy it, or give up your rights to own that console. I'm praying that Tronixweb will have them in stock tomorrow so I can get me some 3-Day Fedex and that stuff and get it in time for "Holy Week". I will have all next week off school, and with none this Friday, or the following Monday, I have a total of 11 days to unlock everything in Smash, assuming it gets here in time. ;)

No comments: