Monday, May 19, 2008

Mayed

Oops. Forgot I had a blog to update. :P Well, about 1.5 months have passed from my last post. Let's see what I have...

I finished my first semester this Friday. I have finals from Wednesday-Friday, with 5 classes left. My grades are nice, with only that darn Expression Workshop class giving me another 3 (3.6 this time). >_> Everything else (including, surprisingly, the language class) has a 4.2+ so that's good. Art History is kind of scaring me as the professor couldn't find one of my last reports, and I don't know how well i did on my final exam so...I should pass, but if he doesn't find that report it could be a severe hit to my note.

So now that classes finish, what do I plan on doing? Well, I bought www.mastastealth.com and plan on opening my own Freelancing graphic design site to start earning some cash (mainly, for next semester :P). Any extra will probably go into the Get-Myself-a-Cintiq-Fund. It costs about half as much as 1 Semester of my career. -_-

Mmm. I have been dabbling in some interesting sites that have helped through out classes. Quizlet.com is a nice site for flashcard/self-quizzing. Skrbl is a useful collaborative online whiteboard, for when you need to help someone in math or something, and words just aren't enough. Also, though it doesn't have to do with school, I have signed up for Twitter, an addictive little micro-blogging site. It's kind of like an advanced version of Facebook's status messages. You can follow more up to date info about me if you subscribe to my feed. Also, I've been using Google Reader the past few days as my my main RSS reader. A swap from Thunderbird, seeing as how I've heard it's awesome, and really, the only reason I use Thunderbird is for RSS (not e-mail, as it's mainly designed for :P) So with all of my e-mail accounts being from webmail services, I might as well swap my RSS reading to something in Firefox, and have one less program to be opening every morning.

Gaming has been sparse these past weeks. I've mainly been screwing around in Trackmania Nations Forever, completed another mission or 2 in Rhondo of Swords, and got the new Drone Tactics as well (the last 2 are DS games). Hopefully I can get back to owning my 21CW buds in Spring during summer.

No comments: